- remember settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remember information you give to a website, such as a list of products in your shopping basket
- measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Measuring Website Usage
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.